Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's so hard to say goodbye...

So. It is the last Saturday of camp. This means that there will be much cleaning going on. Tonight we will also have our last time to meet as team small groups and we will have our last sharing time. Tomorrow we will pack up, take communion, and then head out. It's bittersweet. I am ready to be back in North Carolina, yet I am going to miss this place. I am going to miss these people. Even when I feel as if I have not done my job effectively, or the fact that I feel like some of the relationships I have formed here are shallow and only touch the surface, I know that God has blessed me tremendously. I know that I have grown. I know that I have loved, and that I have been loved through these team members and through the staff of Warren W. Willis. I will write a longer post later about camp and what i've learned and so forth and so on. but let's just say, for the kid who doesn't say goodbye, tomorrow is going to be a sad day of goodbyes.
so warren willis.
Goodbye
So long.
Farewell.
Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment